Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Opener

Hey everyone.
My name is Brett and this is my first time ever using Blogger - Or even posting a blog period.
I got interested about blogging from people I have talked to, and have heard that its the best way to share ideas, perspectives and opinions with people.

I made a blog about health becuase I am interested in it. In the past, I used to struggle with weight and many other issues and topics related to health and well being.

During the next few months I will be posting some topics that involve my concerns about the generations of today ( Esp. Gens-X & Y ), and the other generations concerning controversy relating to the growing obesity rate, lifestyles, and over all well-being of people in today's society.

Thanks for stopping by. Any and all comments are welcome.

No comments: