Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hip Hop Abs: The Best Effective Fun Ab Workout




A couple of months ago I purchased Hip Hop Abs

I have always wanted to learn how to dance and grove, but I didn't know how. Additionally, I wasn't really proud of my mid-section, and going to a club with no dance skills and a decent gut wasn't going to cut it. I saw Hip Hop Abs one night on an info-commercial and thought it looked interesting so I bought it.

I admit the first night was strange. It didn't feel natural to me. I did it in my basement and made sure no one was watching me because I knew I didn't look natural. However, after a few nights and letting myself 'feel' my own grove plus taking Shawn T's advise it soon become more effective, natural, and fun.

This is an excellent workout because it combines a great cardio workout, plus gives you the muscular and shaping techniques that is required for efficient weight loss and targeting without any sit-ups or crunches.

For anyone who wants to cut there mid-section, hips, buns, and thighs and have fun, I suggest this workout. The first couple of days may seem weird, but it will soon have you burning and grooving the pounds off.




No comments: